Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are You Earning More Or Less This Year With Adsense?



There is an interesting discussion going on in the Webmasters Google Adsense Forum asking whether or not people are earning more or less this year than last year with their Google Adsense money.

I thought it was an interesting question and I decided to check my own Adsense Earnings for the past 2 years!

It turns out that I am making more this year than I was last year with adsense - I would say about 40% more!


I chalk this up to being able to learn more about the Adsense program and continually working on my sites that have the adsense ads on them. Also too, as time goes by my sites start to build up traffic and more traffic means more potential clicks! I'm also working on putting more higher-paying keyword content into my sites.

So all in all I am earning more money this year with Adsense than I was last year!


No comments: