Sunday, January 25, 2009

"I'm Interested In Your (High-Paying) Keywords List......"



I got the following comment to one of my blog posts about high-paying keywords:

"I'm interested with your keywords the high paying ones...how much are you asking for it?"

Then the person who sent me this comment left their email address for me to contact them.

If you look to the right of this blog you will see that I am selling the high-paying keyword list for $55 and you can make your payment via Paypal.

This list includes at least 20 high-paying keywords that have a minimum Adsense cpm rate of at least $10 - some as much as $20 or more! There may also be the occassional keyword that has a cpm rate of $40 or more! (I once had a cpm rate of over $1,000 but unfortunately I don't know what keyword triggered that cpm rate! )




No comments: