Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You Are Scheduled To Be Sent A Payment..........


I didn't think to look for this until today but it is showing up on my Adsense account. This means (in my honest opinion) that they payment process has begun! Although the exact "PIP" term may not be showing in your Adsense account I am assuming that once one receives the "you are scheduled for a payment...." announcement then the payment process has begun!

Although there haven't been any reports of a "payment in progress" sighting yet - the question has been brought up as to whether or not anyone has received their "PIP" noting yet and so far the answer seems to be "NO".

While I can surely understand why people are anxious to get their Adsense payments I have to thank Rose for letting me know just how to be able to spend my Adsense money just a little bit earlier than one is supposed to. Let's hear it for banking loopholes! This time it's working in my favor!

No comments: