Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You Are Scheduled To Be Sent A Payment..........




Well this finally turned up in my Adsense account today! What this means is that the payment process has begun - although technically I thought it would begin on the 16th of the month which is the day AFTER all holds have to be checked / verified.

I am a little concerned because this message is appearing quite later than usual - I seem to remember on average it showing up on the 19th - average-wise.

However to make this even more complicated, I did some checking and I looked for a similar month in the past that has the same date format as this month - September 2009.

I found a similar month and noted that the "payment in progress" line appeared on the 23rd of the month which is tomorrow!

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: