Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm A Little Past The Halfway Mark For This Month - So Far!




Well as you can see I have made it slightly past the $50 halfway mark. This means that I still have the rest of the month of October to earn at least $50 more in order t meet the $100 minimum needed to get an Adsense payment for next month!

So far I have managed to get an Adsense check every month this year (as you can probably tell from my previous blog posts )

It's really ironic because I was looking at my Adsense numbers over the weekend and was feeling kind of low. But for some unknown reason my Adsense earnings took quite a jump from the weekend!

I have to say that my click-thru-rate is kind of disappointing (but it will just be that much more fun to increase that again) but my ecpm numbers look good though!

No comments: