Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saturday, May 8, 2010 - The Adsense Site Will Be Down For Maintenance



Upon checking my adsense numbers today I saw that there was a message that the adsense site will be down for maintenance this upcoming Saturday, May 8, 2010. Here is the message as it appears:

"On 5/8/10, our engineers will be performing site maintenance from approximately 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM PDT."

Since I am on the East Coast that means (and I'm estimating here) that from 1pm - 5pm (my time) the Adsense site will be down.

Adsense assures its publishers that the site being down for maintenance will not affect their (our) adsense earnings and so far they have been right because I have not seen anything adverse happen as far as my adsense earnings go when the adsense site is down for maintenance.

So if you're adsense-addicted like me you're just going to have to find a way to get through those hours. I find that as the months go by I am getting better at this!

No comments: