Saturday, May 3, 2008

Can I Place Adsense Ads On My Wordpress Blog?

I thought that this was a very interesting question and I have to honestly admit that I didn't know the answer to it so I looked it up.

In a word you cannot add Adsense ads to your Wordpress blog

Here are some excerpts:

  • I have read the WorsPress Features in Advertising section that signed :

    To support the service we may occasionally show Google text ads on your blog, however we do this very rarely. In the future you’ll be able to purchase an upgrade to either turn the ads off or show your own ads and make money from your blog.

  • ok. I can't do Adsense, but wordpress can. hmm. guess i'm moving my blog. thank you

  • Planning to shift to Blogger or something else. Ridiculous as to why we cannot post our own ads

  • It's just too bad we can't have Adsense in WordPress.com. The templates look very professional if you compare with Blogger.com's. I just registered with WordPress, guess I have to pull my blog out. What a waste! But just wondering...are all ads not permitted in Wordpress? If not, what are they? Most peolple hook up to the net to make cash online, & I'm one of them. If WordPress can help people like me, it's just like my prayer's answered.

No comments: