Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm At The Halfway MarK........

I checked my Adsense numbers today and see that I am a little bit past the halfway mark of earning at least the $100 minimum needed to get an Adsense payment next month!

The good news is that it is only the 8th of the month and that means that I have the rest of the month to go to make at least the minimum $100 needed to get an adsense payment next month - and I'm already halfway there!

There seems to be a trend of people earning a lot less Adsense money than they used to and I can definitely see some lower numbers in my own Adsense numbers but I'm highly encouraged by the fact that those numbers can go up at any time!

You never know what keyword will trigger a higher-paying advertiser! Although there are high-paying keywords lists available here and all over the Internet, don't forget that your content can generate a high-paying keyword all by itself!

I made it! - September 11, 2008!



9/11/08 Update - I'm now just under $4 away from earning the $100 minimum needed to get an adsense payment next month.

9/10/09 Update! - Upon checking my numbers today I see that now I am about $14 away from reaching the $100 minimum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't get it, you are an adsense consultant, and you are only making so little in Adsense... I'm not a consultant and I make 1000 dollars or more per month... strange

Sister2brother said...

As long as I am making at least the minimum $100 required to get an adsense payment the next month that does qualify me to be an adsense consultant.

I post how long it takes me to get to the $100 minimum in order to show people that it can be done!

What's even more strange is that you have chosen to be anonymous.