Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Are Scheduled To Be Sent A Payment..........



I posted about receiving this message before noting that everyone who is scheduled to receive an Adsense payment would also receive this message too.

What I particularly noticed about receiving this message this is that again I am receiving it on the 18th of the month. When I posted about this before I noted that when I got this message on the 18th, my "payment in progress" line showed up on the 23rd of the month!

According to my obsessive calculations I have already noted that on a comparable month, the "PIP" line would show up on the 26th of this month (September 2008) but I have also noticed that January 2007 has the same date format except that September 2008 has one less day! During January 2007, my "payment in progress" line showed up on January 23rd!

Personally my gut tells me that my "PIP" will show up sometime between the 24th and 26th (which happens to be on a Friday which means no actual Adsense money in hand until Monday at the very least!) of this month.

We'll see just how close my calculation will be!

No comments: