Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Made It Past The $100 Mark!




I'm starting to like this very much because it means that I am reaching that $100 minimum goal more sooner in the month than in past months! It also means that I still have the rest of this month - August 2009 - to accumulate even more Adsense earnings!

I have also come to find out that even those sites that have more traffic than me doesn't necessarily mean that those sites are making more money than my sites are! For example someone posted that their sites get over 400 visitors a day and still they only manage to make $20 at the very least with Adsense!

That shows me that even with my small amount of traffic that I am still at least doing something right since I have been able to make it to the $100 minimum before the month is over!

It just goes to show you that you don't have to have a huge amount of traffic to make some Adsense money!

You just have to know how to maximize and optimize your site for the Adsense program!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, can you help me?

Sister2brother said...

In order for me to help you I would need the url of your website or blog. My basic services includes reviewing your website or blog to see how it can be better optimized for the Adsense program so that you can earn more money with it.

I don't know where your site is, what it looks like or even if you are earning any Adsense money with it at all?