Friday, February 18, 2011

"You Are Scheduled To Be Sent A Payment...................."


This appeared in my Adsense account today which means that the "payment in progress" pre-process has begun!

It will be interesting to see how this month's "PIP" will happen since February is the shortest month of the year!

I took a look at my past payment history and saw that on the Februarys the adsense payments were issued either on the 24th or the 26th of the month (and yes that is for all the past February months for the past few years) - which means that this will be an interesting time because for this month of February the 24th is on a Thursday and the 26th of this month is on a Saturday.

So it will be interesting to see when this "payment in progress" actually shows up in the google adsense accounts.

So stay tuned........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am hoping it will be the 24th, so we will all get it on Friday! Can't wait!

Rose said...

Well I'm hoping that we get it today sometime! If we get it today then I will be able to spend at least some of the money today - because of the way that my bank works - so I would really, really like for it to come today