Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I'm Getting A Lot Of Page Impressions But Nobody Is Clicking On My Ads! - Why?"

Unfortunately if you are not getting "clicks" on your adsense ads - that just means that you have to work harder on the content that is appearing on your site.

Getting visitors to click on your ads ain't easy!

Although I find it hard to believe that you are getting so many page impressions but no clicks. It could have a lot to do with the ads not matching the content on your site but that really isn't adsense's fault - as much as I hate to say it the fault lies on your end.

You can't just expect to have a website or blog with adsense ads on it and automatically expect that people will click on the ads!

There have been quite a few postings about specific ways that people can optimize their potential for making more adsense money but to make it brief:

Think of your site as an instruction manual - whatever it is that your site is talking about (Its subject matter or topic) if people are more interested in it the more the potential for them to click on the ads that are relevent to your site - thus the more potential for you to make more adsense monies.

You can read my blog posts about how I'm tracking how long it takes me to get to the $100 minimum (that's the minimum amount that you need to earn during the month to get an adsense payment the next month) each month

BTW - For this month of March 2008 I did recently get to that $100 minimum! And I still have the rest of the month to go yet!

No comments: