Sunday, June 15, 2008

Do you want to place odds on when the adsense payment will be coming this month?

June 2008 has the same layout as July 2007 and during July 2007 I received my "payment in progress" line on July 23rd which happened to have been a Monday.

So it will be interesting to see if a "PIP" line shows up on the 23rd of this month although similar comparisons haven't resulted in similar results.
-----------------------------------------------------------

6/16/08 Update! - I also did some further checking and found out that April 2007 has the same date format as this month, June 2008. On that month my "payment in progress" line showed up on April 24th, 2007 which was on a Tuesday.


1 comment:

Sister2brother said...

Actually I should say that the "PIP" line showed exactly on the same date as the month I mentioned before!

I'm hoping that the same thing will happen THIS month of July 2008 - comparison-wise the last month with a similar date layout resulted in me getting the "payment in progress" line on the 23rd of the month!