Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm trying a little "experiment" with placing higher-paying keyword content within the content of my (and my clients') blogs....

I thought I would try a little experiment after seeing that my adsense earnings were slightly down from what I want to average as far as CPM is concerned. Even though I wanted to try this little experiment I was pleasantly surprised to see that one of my cpm's was for over $1,000! I have to be honest and say that this happened BEFORE I decided to start my little experiment! It just goes to show you that you just don't know which keyword content on your site will generate a higher cpm!

So I'm experimenting with placing higher-paying keyword content within my (and my clients') blogs. So far it looks like it is working! My average has gone up quite a bit as compared to my last month's adsense earnings.

As far as higher-paying keyword content is concerned it is basically agreed that those words / content that have to do with financial things sometimes will bring in the highest CPM rates but that is not always the case!. You could have a site or blog about something that advertisers pay little for BUT you may include a word or content that triggers the higher paying advertisers.

You just NEVER know!

It's very hard trying to "precise" techniques for generating a higher adsense earnings rate - but I guess the fun (and the profits) come in the learning and by trial and error!

No comments: