Friday, April 4, 2008

Getting A Reply From Adsense

I'm going over some of my past email and have noticed a couple of replies from Adsense.

About a week ago I noticed that there were no adsense ads appearing on my sites. Of course this put me in a panic and I frantically sent an email to Adsense. Since it was the weekend I didn't expect to hear from them right away but I did get an automated reply within the next 24 hours. They then sent me a more specifc reply a few days later.

I'm posting about this because I have read posts from others who have said that they have contacted adsense but haven't received any response from them. So far everytime I have sent adsense email I have gotten a response from them.

I don't know why so many other people are having problems with getting a response from Adsense - so far it hasn't happened to me yet.

No comments: