Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm $4 Away From The $100 Minimum Needed To Get An Adsense Payment Next Month!

I checked my adsense numbers today and see that I am around $4 away from making the $100 minimum that I need to be able to get an adsense payment next month!

Actually I was kind of shocked because for the past 2 months my numbers were a little bit lower than I wanted them to be. One of the reasons for the low numbers is that "robots.txt" thing that caused me to lose a few days of adsense earnings.

I have also been experimenting with moving my adsense ads around and putting higher-paying keyword content into my sites.

I have to emphasize that you do NOT need a lot of sites and/or a lot of traffic to generate at least the $100 minimum needed to get an adsense payment the next month.

So if you have one blog and you are discouraged I hope this blog post helps to motivate and inspire you!

While there are no adsense ads on this blog you visit one of my other blogs such as The Blog Consultant blog or my "Free Things That I Have Found On The Internet" blog.

Update! - Just 4 hours laters I was able to meet the minimum $100 needed to get an adsense payment next month!



I am showing you these numbers to help show you and prove to you that you do NOT need a whole lot of traffic to your site to at least earn the $100 minimum needed to get an adsense payment the next month!

Also too as you can see from the picture above my average cpm rate is not that shabby either! But of course I'm working on increasing that as well!

Also if you remember from some of my past posts I have said that I try to work on getting at least a 10% CTR- so I'll have to work on that some more too!

No comments: