Friday, July 18, 2008

You Are Scheduled To Be Sent A Payment......



I guess that being obsessive about Adsense is a good quality for an Adsense Consultant to have!

If you take a look at the above picture you will see that it says "You are scheduled to be sent a payment....................". Now there is nothing unusual about that. The adsense publishers who are scheduled to get a payment the next month all see this.

However what should be noted here is that this message is showing up earlier than usual - at least for me it is! For me it usually shows up around the 20th, 21st of the month and this is the 18th!

Obsessive adsense person that I am, could this mean that we will be getting a payment early? According to my obsessive adsense computations and "guesswork, the last month that had the same date format as this month - July 2008 - was May 2007 and during May 2007 I received my adsense "payment in progress" line on May 23rd! Could this mean that the same thing will happen during this month of July 2008? Will I (and "we") get the "PIP" line on July 23rd? (which just happens to be next Wednesday.

No comments: