Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Main / Sole Source Of Income....

You may find this hard to believe but there are people out there who depend on their adsense earnings as their main or sole source of income.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with that but you certainly would have to be able to earn a lot of adsense money if you were going to use that money to live on!

It's not an impossible task, here is a link to one of my most popular blog posts about how much money some people have been making with adsense:

Just How Much Money Have People Been Making With Adsense?




Comments Received



james oh said...

We, at the http://xxxxx.blogspot.com, would be more than happy if you give us your professional guidance as how to improve our revenue from Adsense. Please pay visit to our blog and give us your views as how we could do about it. Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you soon,


If you haven't seen it mentioned in this blog then you must know that I do not review websites for free! That would take all my time away from my clients - actual people who are willing to pay for my expertise. If you want to hire me to review your site then just read the top post of this blog to find out how to become a client. My basic package starts at $100 to review one's site for Adsense optimization.

No comments: