Monday, December 3, 2007

It Is Possible To Get $1 Per Click (and sometimes even more!)

I checked my adsense numbers today and was pleasantly surprised to find out that one of my sites generated more than $1 per click (Actually it generated over $2 per click!).

This has happened to me more than once and I'm sure that other adsense publishers have experienced the same thing.

The one thing that is hard is figuring out what word or term that adsense crawled for to get such a high-paying advertiser? Say for instance you saw that you were getting $1 or more per click and you would like to go to that site to see what content you had that generated such a high-paying click. It would be near-impossible to do because everytime you access your site the ads will change so you won't really know what high-paying ad that was so you wouldn't be able to tell what content generated that high-paying ad.

This is much different that targeting your site with high-paying keywords. When you do that you expect to see higher click rates anyway.

I'm working with a list of high-paying keywords just to see what kind of high-paying clicks they will generate.

No comments: