Monday, December 17, 2007

Will We Get The Adsense Payment BEFORE Christmas?

Hot topic of debate going on about whether or not adsense will be sending the payments before Christmas.

Personally speaking in December of 2006, I received my "payment in progress" (PIP) line on December 20th. Now I have come to find out that in previous years adsense paid as early as the 16th of the month! But those who have been with adsense longer have posted that the "Christmas" adsense payments have been getting later and later with each coming year. The only problem that I have with that is that as I posted above I received my PIP line on December 20th, 2006 but I have seen other people posting that they got their December payments AFTER December 25th.

Of course there are a whole lot of different speculations as to whether or not the December 2007 adsense payment will be received before the 25th.

Some people have said that Adsense will want to get the payment out early because that will get the "paperwork" out of the way and they can go home and enjoy the rest of the holiday season. Others have said that they will wait til the last possible moment to send out the payments.

As a reminder it seems that the usual "payment in progress" line appears on the last Tuesday of the month - Guess what? - The last Tuesday of THIS month is Christmas Day!

Only time will tell. We still have a few "spending" days before Christmas.

I will keep an eye open for the next "Payment in Progress" discussion to see if anyone has gotten the "PIP" line yet.

No comments: