Friday, January 25, 2008

Payment In Process!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh for joy! The "payment in process" line is showing on my adsense account!

As you can see the date noted is January 25th - today - which happens to be on a Friday! Normally this would mean that if I were using the EFT transfer then the adsense money / payment would not show up in my account until Monday. But there was an occassion when I got the "PIP" line in my account on a Thursday but didn't actually have the money in my account until Saturday which while I was grateful to get that adsense money - it seemed kind of weird to have the access on a Saturday.

Now that I know that the "payment in progress" line is showing in my account I will have to see how long it takes for my adsense earnings to actually appear in my bank account. I was hoping that since the "PIP" line appeared during the early afternoon that it might appear in my account today. But you never know!

No comments: