Sunday, January 6, 2008

So Far I Have Earned Half Of The Minimum $100 Required To Get An Adsense Payment Next Month!

$50 and counting.......

Yes, that's right! I'm at the $50 halfway mark as of today! Of course you know that you have to earn at least a minimum of $100 to get an adsense payment the next month. So I am off to a very good start! In fact I believe that this is the earliest that I have gottne to the halfway mark as far as my adsense earnings go.

I also believe that this is a good testimonial for those who are getting frustrated with how little they are earning with their adsense accounts!

Believe me adsense is like riding a roller coaster (at least for me it is!) My earnings are not the same every month although I have managaed to earn at least the $100 minimum for the past 12 months. My earnings "see-saw" - so like I said its comparable to a roller coaster ride!

But I will say this - getting that payment every month is just pure bliss!

No comments: