Tuesday, December 8, 2009

High Paying Keywords - Do They Work? ABSOLUTELY!



High paying keywords - Do they really work? I'll let you judge for yourself!

Below you will see the results that I have gotten so far today:



As you can see from the screenshot above, I actually earned $3 for one click! (Actually it was over $3! for just one click!



I have been blogging lately about using more higher paying keywords into the content of my sites and it looks like it is working very well! $3 (over $3) for one click is a very, very good sign of a high paying keyword!

There is a second line where I earned over $1 for a single click on one of my Adsense ads too!

Higher paying keywords earn you more money per click!

I have been using some of the high paying keywords that I have on my own High Paying Keyword List and it looks as though it is working out very well!

No comments: