Thursday, December 10, 2009

How Is My High-Paying Keyword List Working?



I posted this on my original Adsense Consultant blog:



It seems that there has been a little cosmetic change to your Adsense account!

It seems that Adsense has changed the way your Adsense account page looks. According to their blog they assure us Adsense publishers that these changes do not affect the way our Adsense earnings are calculated.

Did you already see this? If not, take a look at the screen shot below:




As you can see the top portion of the screenshot shows the way your Adsense page looked BEFORE Adsense changed it. The top of your adsense page used to say "Today's Earnings" but NOW it says "Today's ESTIMATED Earnings!

According to Adsense this change that they have made will not affect your Adsense earnings.

Basically what they are saying is that your adsense earnings aren't officially tabulated until your adsense earning numbers are verified (which usually occurs around the 10th of the next month before they send your Adsense payment).

I can honestly say that I have seen this happen on my own Adsense account where at the end of the month there will be an Adsense earning total but by the 10th of the next month that Adsense earning number has changed - in my case it changed to a higher number - thank goodness.

A more detailed explanation of this can be found on the official Adsense blog by clicking here.




But after posting this on my blog I noticed that I also got a screenshot of my Adsense earnings for earlier this afternoon so I decided to include it on this blog as well.

Mind you this is how much I have earned so far today!

I have been browsing some of the adsense-related message forums and have taken notice about how a lot of people have been posting about how bad their adsense earnings are getting. Some of the adsense publishers are experiencing very low adsense earnings so far this month (and some adsense publishers have even said that their adsense earning numbers were lower even before this month of December 2009!)

Going from my past blog posts I can honestly say that my adsense earning revenue has increase and I'm accounting that to the fact that I am using more higher-paying keyword content on my sites. Another thing that I'm doing is that I have made a list of the most used traffic search terms for my particular sites and I am also using those search terms in my sites so that will help increase the traffic to my sites.

Increased traffic to one's adsense site means more potential clicks on the Adsense ads which means more potential Adsense earnings!

I understand getting frustrated and / or angry about one's Adsense earnings being so low but if you want your Adsense earnings to increase you're going to have to do something about it - which is what I am doing for myself and for my clients as well!

No comments: