Sunday, December 6, 2009

Will We Get An Adsense Payment Before Christmas?



There's a very popular topic of discussion going on on one of the Google Adsense message boards. Someone asked the question of whether or not the Google Adsense publishers would be receiving their Google Adsense payments BEFORE Christmas. (The person that posted this message was anxious to start spending his Google Adsense money for Christmas)

Well the answer to that question is really hard to say! From my personal experience at being one of the Google Adsense publshers, I have received my Google Adsense payments before Christmas Day for the past 3 years! However it's been on different days and I really think that it depends on what the format of the month is. For instance I have received my Google Adsense payment as early as the 21st of December and as late as the 24th of December! It's really going to depend on the format of this December month.

Here are my own personal Google Adsense payment history statistics:

December 2006 my Google Adsense payment was issued on the 21st - which was quite early now that I think about it!

December 2007 my Google Adsense payment was issued on the 24th - one day BEFORE Christmas!

December 2008 my Google Adsense payment was issued on the 22nd of the month.

The format of December 2009 roughly is similar to December 2008 when I got my Google Adsense payment on the 22nd of the month. Notice that I say similar and not exact! Since the formats are not exact that could mean that the Google Adsense payment could come earlier or it could come later! And since the Adsense payment in progress process is so unpredictable this could also mean that we might get our Google Adsense payment AFTER Christmas - so it is really just too hard to say! - Sorry!




No comments: