Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm Hoping To Surpass My Highest Adsense Earnings This Month!

Once you start getting money from adsense it will feel so good that you will want to earn more! I know that is how it is for me! It took me two months to get my first adsense payment and boy were those two months going sloooooooooooowly! Since I had resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be getting an adsense payment after my first month I became quite fanatical about watching my adsense earnings accumulate so that I would make at least the $100 minimum needed to get an adsense payment the next month. As the 2nd month drew to a close I made enough (and then some) to get at least the minimum adsense payment of $100 (and then some!)

So far I have managed to earn at least the $100 minimum of earnings needed to get an adsense payment for every month this year!

Now comes the next goal which is surpassing what my highest earnings month which was July of this year! The one thing that I can truly say about my adsense earnings is that my earning totals "see-saw" all the time. My highest earnings month was July 2007 but August through September have come close.

Like I said I'm hoping to surpass my highest earnings month. I have about 4 days to go and I have already surpassed August and September's earnings.

I'm crossing my fingers (and biting my nails too!)


Update! - It's official! October 2007 will be my highest adsense earnings month! I checked my adsense numbers today and found that I have now surpassed my previous highest month which was July 2007! And I still have 24 more hours to go!

No comments: