Thursday, October 4, 2007

"I'm Not Making Any Money With Adsense!"

I see a lot of people posting about how they are not making any money with adsense. The first question that comes to my mind is "Are they making ANY money with adsense or are they make small amounts of money with adsense"? There is a difference between the two.

If you aren't making any money with adsense then that means that you have to "rethink" your site. Making no money with adsense means that while you have the adsense ads on your site nobody is clicking on them and that is where you have to put some effort in.

If you are making small amounts of money with adsense then that means that your site has low-paying keyword content in it and you will have to work on incorporating high-paying keyword content into your site.

It's an unfortunate thing to say but if your site isn't making any money with adsense then there is nobody to blame but yourself!

Here is a link to a blog post about just how much money people have made with Adsense.

How am I doing with Adsense? Well I started getting my adsense payment in my second month of joining the adsense program late last year. So far, ever since then I have managed to earn at least the minimum monthly amount (which is $100) to get an adsense payment each month so far!

No comments: