Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm A Little Past The Half-Way Mark For This Month!

As you can see from this adsense capture picture I am past the halfway mark of getting at least the minimum adsense payment for next month! And it's only February 6th!

Now I am not doing this to brag but to show you that you do NOT have to have a lot of traffic to your site or blog in order to earn at least the minimum adsense earnings to get a payment for the next month! As you can see from my page impressions I don't get a huge amount of traffic but I am getting earnings! Some of the information I "whited" out but some information I let stay. Mostly because I wanted people to see that they don't have to generate a huge amount of traffic just in order to make at least the minimum amount required to get an adsense payment for the next month.

I can tell you that while I strive to get at least a 10% click through rate I don't always manage to accomplish that. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't!

What is very surprising is that sometimes I am pleasantly surprised by how much I can earn per click! And that is really without me trying! I do have a listing of high-paying keywords but sometimes I find that I will get a very high click earning from something that I wasn't even trying for!

So like I said before its only February 6th and I'm already past the half-way mark to earning the minimum amount ($100) required to get an adsense payment the next month!

Hopefully my numbers will show all of you that you don't need a huge amount of traffic in order to generate at least the monthly minimum needed to get an adsense payment the next month!

No comments: