Thursday, February 21, 2008

You Are Scheduled To Be Sent A Payment......



I'm only guessing here but when you see the above information on your adsense account I'm guessing that they are in the process of processing the adsense payments. (Can you tell that I'm anxiously awaiting my adsense payment which will be my highest so far!) Like I said, I'm only guessing here and I can chalk that up to my anxiously awaiting my adsense payment. I have checked the webmaster forum and so far no one has posted that they got the "payment in progress" line on their adsense account yet.

I'm hoping that the "PIP" line shows today since it is a Thursday becasue if the "payment in progress" line shows tomorrow - which is Friday - then I won't have access to it until Monday at the earliest! So I'm hoping and praying that the "PIP" line shows up in my adsense account today!

Just in case you're curious there isn't much of a record of adsense paying this early. Maybe the earliest would be like the 22nd or 23rd of the month - but you never know!

*A small minute matter but there is no "30th of the month" for February 2008.

No comments: