Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Over $3 Earned On Just One Click!

One of the pleasantly surprising things about belonging to Adsense is that you never know just how much you are going to earn per click! I pleasantly found out today that 1 click earned me over $3!

Usually me clicks earn me under $1 but every once in a while I am pleasantly surprised by just how much I (or anyone else that has adsense on their site) can earn with adsense.

Of course I have NO CLUE as to what words on my site generated such a high earning and that is one of the wonderful things about having adsense on one's site because you will never know how much just one click could earn you!

I usually post about how long it takes me to get to that $100 minimum for the month so that I'm assured an adsense payment for the next month but right now it's just too early in the month to start that - even though I'm off to a very good start!

I really would recommend that if you are thinking about adding adsense to your sites that you should seriously consider doing so! The one caveat that I want to mention is that your site should have a theme or subject matter in mind - as opposed to having just a "general" site!

You never know just how much you could possible earn with Adsense!

No comments: