Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A New Poll Has Been Added! - How Much Adsense Money Do You Make Per Month?

I have added a new poll to this blog and it is about getting a general idea of how much money a person earns on the average with adsense.

Every month I will add a specific blog entry about the poll results.

Since this poll was just added today, I going to give it a month before I make a general blog entry about it.

So many people are saying that they are earning so little with adsense that it would be a good idea to get a general idea at what some people are making with adsense.


September 24, 2007 - So far the "numbers aren't looking good! So far the majority of people that have voted in this poll have voted that they have made less than $100 a month.

So far as of this date I have at least made the minimum $100 that is needed in order to get a payment next month. (And I still have the rest of the month to go to earn more adsense earnings!)

No comments: