Friday, September 28, 2007

Participating in Online Surveys? - The Jury Is Still Out On This One!

My opinion on those paid surveys online is not very good!

There is one paid survey program that I have here on the side of this blog but so far it is the only one that I have seen that I have felt is worth mentioning! So far all the others that I have seen are just not paying enough, they want you to do a whole lot or they want too much information from you. Another thing that irks me is their payment process. While they do pay you to participate in online surveys they seem to charge so much for their payment to you. Some of these paid survey sites want you to download their program and install it on your computer which I have grown to become very wary of because of all the spyware, adware, "anything"-ware that could be bundled with this download.

Keep in mind that this is only my opinion and you may have found a survey program that you like. If that is the case then you should tell everyone you know that you have found a good one because there are a LOT of bad ones out there!

No comments: